I’m thrilled to announce a new Group Coaching programme I’m launching together with fellow ADHD Coach, Lisanne Thomas. This is a unique opportunity for teenagers to connect, learn, and grow with like-minded teens.
The programme aims to provide a supportive and empowering space of belonging for fellow teens with ADHD; helping your child come away with valuable insights and strategies to take into the new school year.
- Understanding ADHD
- Functioning at your best
- Leveraging Strengths
- Practicing Self-Care
- Relationships and Social Skills
- Eight sessions of one-hour duration
- For teenagers 15-18 years old
- Small group of 8-10 participants
- Online coaching using Butter platform
- Weekly sessions on Tuesdays at 9pm
📅 Next Intake Begins: September 12 | 9:00pm BST
🔗 How to Join:
Click the registration button below to complete the information form https://teenconnect-register.flowtrack.me/
Registration deadline is 4th September.
Wishing you and your family a lovely summer!